* Biden’s $2T spending plan, billed as an infrastructure bill, spends less than half on infrastructure.
* The Biden administration is contemplating a series of tax hikes on high income earners and corporations that could potentially yield more than $2 trillion in revenue over the next decade – Bloomberg.
* Biden Administration to Call for Worldwide Tax Hike so US Companies Don’t Leave After His Corporate Tax Increase.
* Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen will reportedly call for a global minimum corporate tax rate – “We are working with G20 nations to agree to a global minimum corporate tax rate that can stop the race to the bottom,”.
* Lara Logan: Biden’s border crisis is enabling the ‘MOST POWERFUL criminal organizations’ on Earth – ‘The violence of the cartels is not like anything anyone has EVER seen before’ – The Glenn Beck Program. Lara, who has witnessed and experienced firsthand some of the worst violence around the world as a war correspondent for CBS News, told Glenn it’s “not an overstatement” to call the cartels in Mexico “the most violent and powerful criminal organizations on the face of the earth.” And while they’re “at war with us, we’ve been asleep at the wheel.”
* Sen. Romney calls for non-traditional boycott of Beijing Olympics – China warns Washington not to boycott Winter Olympics in Beijing.
* Over the weekend, cybersecurity experts revealed that about half a billion Facebook users’ personal information was breached — a treasure trove of data the includes full names, birthdays, phone numbers and their location.