* Guest: Eldon Stahl – Field Coordinator – The John Birch Society – JBS.org – TheNewAmerican.com.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1785.60 Silver: $26.38.
* Salt Lake City At a sweltering 107 degrees, on Tuesday tied the all-time hottest temperature ever recorded in city history as part of a mid-June heat wave that’s already shattered scores of records since Sunday.
* G-7 nations filed a joint statement calling for a “timely” investigation into the origins of COVID-19 in China.
* Fauci’s lies, emails published!
* WHO Says Delta COVID Variant Is Spreading Rapidly It’s now in 80 countries.
* Nearly 40% of small businesses closed since the first COVID-19 case in the US.
* More than 100,000 small businesses have closed forever as the nation’s pandemic toll escalates.
* The Covid-19 Crisis Has Wiped Out Nearly Half Of Black Small Businesses – Black-owned businesses are twice as likely to be closed during the pandemic, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.