* Guest: Larry Pratt – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* Report: More vaccine deaths last week than COVID-19 deaths – ‘The fact that they’re offering money to take, tells me that something is wrong’ – Art Moore, WND.com.
* The US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit ruled Thursday that federal laws banning firearms dealers from selling handguns to customers under the age of 21 were unconstitutional. The decision stated that there was no reason to treat the Second Amendment any differently from other constitutional rights – The court ruled that 18-year-olds possess Second Amendment rights, and the federal government failed “to justify its infringement of those rights.
* Massive Protests Erupt In Cuba As Citizens Demand End To Communist Dictatorship: ‘We Want Freedom!’ – Ryan Saavedra – Thousands Nationwide Take Streets Against Communism.
* Biden WEAPONIZING the Department of Justice. * ‘No way an AK-47 is going to take care of you’: Biden dismisses Founding Father quote on militias.
* Thomas Jefferson: The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.
* Inflation spikes!
* US Optimistic After Yellen Makes Case for Global Tax – NYT. The Treasury secretary was in Europe to gather support for the tax plan, an agreement that gained the support of the Group of 20 nations on Saturday – The agreement, would usher in a global minimum tax of at least 15% – More than 130 countries have backed a framework of the global agreement.