* Guest: Becky Akers – a free-lance writer and historian whose work has appeared in the Christian Science Monitor, the Washington Post, Barron’s, the New York Post, American History Magazine, the Independent Review, Military History Magazine, the Ottawa Citizen, lewrockwell.com, forbes.com and many other publications and websites – beckyakers.wordpress.com.
* Becky Akers is also an Author: Halestorm, Abducting Arnold. the revolutionary new novels. Buy them before They’re banned!
* Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg issued an apology late Monday after Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp all went down for several hours.
* More than five hours, the company’s family of apps, including Instagram and WhatsApp, were unavailable to the billions who use them. A cascade of mistakes made during maintenance on Facebook’s network caused the outage that took its services offline – Not!
* Lawmakers in the hearing explored the role that Facebook’s algorithms play in amplifying problematic content.
* Ex-Insider Frances Haugen, Says Facebook Hid Efforts to Hook Users.
* Meet In-Q-Tel, the CIA’s Venture Capital Firm – James Corbett of The Corbett Report.