* Behind the scenes email discussion continues!
* Wow, so here we are – You contact me – insult me and claim that I am wrong and didn’t have my facts together – You insult Joy Reid as well, clearly with out cause!
* What is your real agenda? Why did you really contact me? What is your goal? Maybe it’s time for some honesty on your end?
* Even though we may disagree on some issues, we can still have open dialog and respect for one another’s beliefs. As Hall wrote in The Friends of Voltaire, “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it”.
* What We lack most in our so called “enlightened day” is open, kind, and moral leadership. What we need is good, honest, and wise statesman. We need Americans who are governed by moral principle in thought and deed; in private as well as their public lives. We need leaders who will lead by example, and show us a better way.
* Will we ever learn to disagree agreeably?