Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Nathan Jones, CEO Xlear, Global leader in creating natural, convenient, xylitol-based sinus and oral care products that support a healthy lifestyle – xlear.com
* Nate founded Xlear in order to improve lives by spreading the message of Proactive Health.
* Xlear Max – Sinus Care, Spry Dental Defense, XyloSweet – Natural Sweetener.
* Lawsuit filed by the DOJ, on behalf of the US, alleging that certain statements made by Xlear violated the Federal Trade Commission Act and the Consumer Protection Act.
* The Government is suing Xlear asserting, among other things, that when Xlear tells people about scientific studies, even ones republished by the NIH, we are somehow misleading people and making false claims. It’s nonsensical.
* The Government is doing all in its power to stop Xlear from simply telling the public about the science – From what is the Government protecting Americans? From the facts. From the science. From their right to know.
* Our Government refuses to tell the American people that washing your nose may significantly reduce your risks of getting a severe case of COVID-19, which could result in hospitalization and death.
* Using Nasal Sprays to Combat SARS-CoV-2!
* Nasal Irrigation Reduces Symptoms Related to SARS-CoV-2!
* Wash your hands but, certainly don’t wash your nose.