Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Dubbed the “Mike Pence rule,” – Mike Pence Won’t Dine With a Woman Who Is Not His Wife.
* Mike claimed he will not be alone with another woman or attend an event where alcohol is being served unless his wife is there. So, why does Mike follow such a seemingly old-fashioned rule as a contemporary public figure?
* Mike Pence introduced himself as “a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order.” These labels explain his rule against extramarital one-on-ones with women, even for business reasons. This is a common marital rule followed by many evangelical Christians, a label with which a quarter of Americans identify, Mindset, explained in 2017, “A married man simply shouldn’t have female friends. It’s not necessary or proper.
* Men and women are meant to serve God in a contained, organized partnership. Intimacy of any sort leads to sexual temptation.
* Denouncing Dark Money, Then Deploying It in 2020 – NYT.
* How Democrats had ‘built an elaborate, multibillion-dollar dark-money network, while simultaneously railing against the scourge of dark money.
* The findings reveal the growth and ascendancy of a shadow political infrastructure that is reshaping American politics in Secret.
* Nonprofits do not abide by the same transparency rules or donation limits as parties or campaigns
* Secret-money vehicles will usher in ‘an ominous new dark-money arms race’!
* Ron Paul Report.
* Whoopi Goldberg Suspended From The View Despite a second, on-air apology.