* Guest: Curt Crosby – Discussion of All Things Liberty – LocalHoneyMan.com
* Trump: “I created TRUTH Social and TMTG to stand up to the tyranny of Big Tech. We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American President has been silenced,” The company struck a deal with Rumble, a video sharing platform.
The social media platform is currently in the top free available app on the App Store.
* TRUTH Social adopts a similar user interface to Twitter and is designed to be a competitor with dominant social media platforms.
* Shares of Trump’s media company spiked early Tuesday following the successful launch of his social media app.
* Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, a Democrat from Hawaii who ran for president in 2020 and has been critical of Joe Biden, will headline a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), according to the event’s website.
* Gabbard has sharply criticized “elite” members of the Democratic and Republican parties since leaving Congress just over a year ago, pushing back on rhetoric that is divisive.
* Pentagon Considers Deploying National Guard in Washington to Help With Trucker Convoy Response – TheEpochTimes.com
* One-Fifth of Gen Z Adults in America Say They’re LGBTQ A record 7.1% of US adults overall identify as such, per latest Gallup poll.