* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* Update: Utah County Clerk’s Debate on Saturday.
* Is Washington Fighting Russia Down to the Last Ukrainian? – Ron Paul.
* The forgotten question: What is the American interest in the Russia-Ukraine war? – Jordan Schactel.
* “what is happening in Ukraine is an ongoing violent territorial dispute, thousands and thousands of miles away, having nothing to do with our internal security. There are no American security interests at risk.”
* Even if Russia killed every living person in Ukraine and razed every building, it would still not be the business of the US military to intervene!
* No troops should be deployed to combat without a formal declaration of war by Congress. And no member of Congress should cast a vote in favor of a declaration of war unless he is personally willing to go into battle himself.
* Deterrence Works, Propaganda Fails in Ukraine So Far – Peter Van Buren.
* There are two battles now playing out over Ukraine. The one on the ground, and the one on your social media seeking to drag America into the mud.
* The same Americans who are lamenting the fate of the Ukrainian people, were not concerned a whit about the ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine who have been shelled for the past eight years by the Ukrainian military. “It is these same Americans who never expressed concern about Iraqis, Afghans, and Vietnamese who were suffering, bleeding, and dying at the hands of the bombs and bullets of the US military.
* Remember the Yemeni people, who have been bombed by Saudi Arabia since 2015 with weapons and assistance from the US. Why weren’t Americans concerned about them?
* What Americans Should Do if They Are Concerned About Ukraine – Laurence Vance.
* Can individual Americans help the people of Ukraine? Sure. We can send aid, supplies, money, and weapons. We can even go there and fight alongside the Ukrainian people.