* Guest: Ken Silva, national security correspondent with TheEpochTimes.com – PATCON Explored: Records Provide Glimpse of FBI Right-Wing Infiltration Ops.
* Ken reports that the FBI incited the groups to violence. A whistleblower from the operation who came forward and spoke about this apparently, but then had to go into hiding.
* Utah attorney Jesse Trentadue’s 2006 FOIA lawsuit against the FBI and CIA for Oklahoma City bombing records is indeed still an open matter, having been sealed and litigated behind closed doors since 2015 over witness tampering allegations.
* Trentadue’s case is unprecedented, It’s rare for a FOIA case to go to trial and even rarer for one to entail allegations as serious as witness tampering, according to Judicial Watch senior investigator Sean Dunagan.
* Trentadue’s records describe an FBI program known as Patriot Conspiracy (PATCON)—a secret operation to infiltrate right-wing and domestic extremist groups.
* PATCON has received little media attention outside of the late journalist Will Grigg. Other journalists have attempted to cover PATCON, only to run into censorship issues.
* Trentadue: “The FBI’s real objective in PATCON had been to infiltrate and to incite these fringe groups to violence,”
* Guest: Patricia Graham – Local Texas Journalist, American Patriot.
* Patricia is writing one book review every month on each of Sheriff Mack’s books. Her next review will be “Are You a David” – She is getting great feedback from the community.
* Is There A Link Between Violence on TV and PATCON?
* Archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show and Liberty RoundTable Live can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv and Audio at LibertyRoundTable.com