* Trump teases health issues for 2024 race withdrawal – Will Trump practice ‘the art of withdrawal’ ahead of 2024 presidential primaries?
* Biden shakes hands with thin air after North Carolina speech.
* Sen. Mike Lee and Rep. Chip Roy, once backers of Trump’s claims of a stolen election, eventually urged his top aide to change course – NYT.
* 18-month, data-driven probe concludes 2020 election was stolen – Smartphone pings, video reveal at least 4.8 million fraudulent votes – Art Moore, WND.com
* the investigative team will “pull the rip cord” and release all of the data. They say that they have the hard evidence to back their finding that there were 4.8 million fraudulent votes in the states they targeted – including Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia – but they’ve been shunned by authorities, and media won’t touch it.
* Dinesh D’Souza, whose Documentry Film “2000 Mules” is in post-production – See the trailer for “2000 Mules”.
* Twitter Board Approves ‘Poison Pill’ After Musk’s $43B Offer to Buy Twitter – TheEpochTimes
* Adam Candeub, a law professor at Michigan State University, told The Epoch Times before the decision was announced that the board could face legal consequences if they turn down an offer that’s financially lucrative to shareholders.