* Is the FDA actually interested in harming the health of Americans?
* FDA renews ‘horse’ smear as ivermectin trends on new Twitter – Agency tweets: ‘Hold your horses, y’all’ on drug successfully treating COVID – Art Moore, WND.com
* Dr. Pierre Kory, who has testified to the Senate of the effectiveness of ivermectin against COVID-19, fired back – “You are not a horse, you are not a cow, you are Big Pharma’s ass,” he tweeted.
* The FDA, he wrote, was “messaging BS” by citing “one corrupt study” while ignoring 82 trials, including 33 randomized controlled trials with 129,000 patients from 27 countries that show “massive benefits” of ivermectin in treating COVID-19. – “Stop lying man, people are dying,”, adding the hashtag “earlytreatmentworks.” – @PierreKory
* Social media platforms stifled conversations while California pushed potentially precedent-setting legislation to punish doctors “who dare question phony studies,” threatening loss of a medical license.
* Musk Buys Twitter, Will Reveal Blackbox Algorithms? – Ben Swann, sovren.media