Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Nick Testaccio, Father, Veteran, Deeply Concerned Citizen, RestoreTheRepublic.org – Nick has questions for Richard Mack and Sam Bushman from CSPOA.org
* Militia Clause ARTICLE I, SECTION 8, Clauses 15-16 – The Congress shall have Power To …provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions.
* The Militia arose from the posse comitatus, constituting the people as a whole and embodying the Anglo-American idea that the citizenry is the best enforcer of the law.
* What is it about the Militia that most recoil at the Law in this regard?
* The first Militia Act of 1792.