* InfoWars host Alex Jones was ordered to pay $4.1M by an Austin jury Thursday.
* Musk Fires At Twitter, Citing Fraud. Twitter called the claims false and irrelevant.
* The Department of Transportation is proposing changes to federal policy that guide flight refunds, providing more recourse for passengers when airlines cancel flights or significantly alter a flight’s schedule, route or seat categories – If a new federal policy goes into effect, Americans will have more recourse when airlines cancel or significantly delay flights.
* US Calls Rise Of Monkeypox An Emergency.
* Tuesday’s resounding referendum victory for abortion rights supporters in Kansas provides some evidence that the political landscape. has shifted – The victory, by a 59-41 margin occured in a Republican stronghold.
* Abortion Rights Might Win Voter Support in 40 States.
* Guest: Rod Collins, SelfManagementCollaborative.com
* Wiki Management: A Revolutionary New Model for A Rapidly Changing and Collaborative World.
* Nobody is Smarter than Everybody!