* A Significant CSPOA Update!
* ‘I don’t give a f***!’: Maricopa County attorney Tom Liddy, explodes on election question – Joe Kovacs, WND.com
A phone call by a campaign worker for Arizona governor candidate Kari Lake to the Maricopa County attorney turned into an obscenity-filled explosion on the part of the government official, a new video reveals.
* Josh Barnett: “The machines were never properly certified by the appropriate accredited company according to state law ARS 26–442(b),” he wrote. “Then every vote cast on those machines is an illegal vote.” Barnett accused Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer of “lying,” saying, “He said they were certified, but he failed to mention it was by a nonaccredited company.”
* Guest: Robert McDowell, Update on the various counties in Arizona that are refusing to certify the fraudulent election.
* Election day tabulator or printer issues affected more Maricopa County, Arizona, voting centers than authorities had previously claimed.
* On Nov. 8, the day of the midterm elections, 11 of the roving attorneys tasked with observing election processes in the Republican National Committee’s (RNC) Election Integrity program in Arizona collectively visited nearly 52% of the county’s voting centers, according to a memo sent to party officials and candidates by roving attorney Mark Sonnenklar and obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.
* AZ AG Says the Election Can’t Be Certified!
* Get CSPOA SMS Updates! Simply text the letters CSPOA to 53445.
* Archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show and Liberty RoundTable Live can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv and Audio at LibertyRoundTable.com