* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, * To Preserve the Nation: In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Psalm 19 To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork.
* America’s True, Sacred Story: The roots of our Constitutional Republic may be traced directly to the Sacrifice of the Pilgrims.
* George Washington’s First Inaugural Address, April 30, 1789.
* George Washington’s Thanksgiving Proclamation of October 3, 1789.
* George Washington’s “Farewell Address” of September 19, 1796.
* The nation’s first president called for the American people to remain unified, resist the rise of political factions and avoid the influence of foreign powers.
* George Washington used his final public address as president to warn against what he understood as the two greatest dangers to American prosperity: political parties and foreign wars.
* Religion and morality are necessary conditions of the preservation of free government. — Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, Religion and morality are indispensable supports.