Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight!
* Biden Signs G20 Declaration to Force Use of Vaccine Passports for International Travel!
* Vaccine Passports: World’s 20 Biggest Economies Give Go-Ahead – Forbes.com
* The G20 is made up of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Japan, India, Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Turkey, the UK, US, and the European Union. Spain is also invited as a permanent guest.
* Today Is Small Business Saturday! It’s time to support your favorite local Mom-and-pop Shops.
* The FALL of the CRYPTO CABAL: FTX was a massive money laundering slush fund for Democrats – Apparent self-hack in progress to DRAIN all assets – Mike Adams, NaturalNews.com
* Crypto currency is a highly speculative casino-currency that has absolutely no intrinsic value and nothing of intrinsic value backing it.
* Gold and silver, God’s decreed Constitutional money requires labor to extract from the earth, and has intrinsic value.
* Joel Skousen: I’ve never been a fan of crypto currencies, being total fiat inventions, and susceptible to complete loss if the internet goes down after an EMP strike. And, with all of these “secure” but inconvenient digital currencies trying to gain a footing in the established economy, the rise of crypto exchanges to facilitate verification and trade are inevitable. And so is the potential for fraud, once you trust any asset to businesses outside your control.
* Frederic Bastiat: The broken window fallacy.
* When a portion of wealth passes from the person who has acquired it, without his consent and without compensation, to someone who has not created it, whether this is by force or fraud, I say that there has been a violation of property rights and that there has been an act of plunder – Frederic Bastiat.
* Bastiat: “Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.”
* The Great Lie: If the Government Doesn’t Do It, Nobody will.