* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight!
* Revealed: Video Evidence Hidden By The Jan 6 Committee – WorldAffairsBrief.com
* Tucker Carlson…reveals that the majority of the video coverage at the capitol showed Trump supporters peacefully protesting, and mostly peacefully wandering through the building. But the Jan 6 Committee only released to the public edited portions showing only the most violent actions. [Perpetrated by agents provocateur.] There is also significant footage that shows that it was federal agent provocateurs embedded in the Trump crowds that kept egging protestors to break down police barriers and go into the Capitol by force if necessary.
* The videos…reveal that some of that violence was provoked by police use of tear gas, tasers, flash bang grenades and other excessive use of force that provoked a violent reaction.
* This clearly indicates that there was a conspiracy by the Democrat control House leadership or the Deep State to provoke some of the more aggressive Trump supporters into a violent confrontation so that Donald Trump could be vilified and blamed for the false insurrection.
* Police Actions Raise Questions – Carlson aired Capitol security video showing Capitol Police leading the QAnon Shaman around the building and letting him into the US Senate, where he posed on the rostrum and made a speech.
* “There was no response from anybody at the Command Center,” Johnson told The Epoch Times. “I say even before I initiated evacuation, I say specifically, ‘We’ve got to start thinking about getting the people out before we don’t have a chance to…I heard no response. Then I asked for permission to evacuate. I heard no response.”
* Johnson forged ahead with the evacuation and went on to direct the evacuation of the House. He said on the radio that he would take any discipline for acting on his own.
* Metropolitan Police Department Officer Daniel Thau, who was like a one-man Army on the west front of the Capitol during the mid-afternoon of Jan. 6.
* Bodycam footage from several Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) officers shows Thau dropped at least four protesters with a taser, tossed uncounted explosive munitions into the tightly packed crowd, directed high-velocity pepper spray into a stiff headwind, and fired a 40mm shell from a munition launcher into the crowd.
* His own bodycam shows him rushing up to another officer under the inauguration scaffolding and shouting, “We need more [expletive] munitions!”
* Withholding of Exculpatory Evidence – Numerous defense attorneys have complained that the DOJ has not provided all exculpatory evidence as required by law.