* Guest: James Edwards – Race, Politics & Hypocrisy in 21st Century America – thepoliticalcesspool.org
* 45th President of the United States Arrested – Trump Surrenders To Criminal Court for his arraignment – Trump plead ‘not guilty’ to all 34 felony counts of falsifying business records.
* Federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York opted out of charging Trump related to the Daniels payment in 2019. The Federal Election Commission also tossed its investigation into the matter in 2021.
* It became apparent once the indictment was unsealed, doesn’t have much of a legal arsenal to draw on.
* Trump punched back at what he claims is a politically motivated witch hunt – “I never thought anything like this could happen in America.”
* TRUMP: “The only crime that I have committed is to fearlessly defend our nation from those who seek to destroy it.”
* Judge Juan Merchan presided over two prior criminal tax fraud cases involving Trump’s real estate firm and his former CFO, both of which resulted in outcomes unfavorable to the defense.
* Merchan is also the judge presiding over the fraud case against Steve Bannon in relation to the “We Build the Wall” organization.
* Judge Juan Manuel Merchan, who oversees President Trump’s sham case on junk felony charges, made political contributions to a nonprofit fundraising platform for Democratic candidates and progressive groups According to FEC data.
* The daughter of Judge Juan Merchan, who is presiding over Trump’s case, had ties to the Democratic party – She is the president and partner of Authentic Campaigns, a company that runs digital campaigns for Democrat candidates.
* Did Loren work on the Biden-Harris campaign?
* Stormy Daniels ordered to pay Trump lawyers nearly $122,000 in defamation suit.
* Trump: “…and now this massive election interference at a scale never seen before in this country, beginning with the radical left George Soros-backed prosecutor Alvin Bragg of New York.”
* GOP’s Defense Reveals Quandary Of Coming Election.