Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight!
* Katy Perry, Lionel Richie Sing at King Charles’ Coronation.
* Debt Ceiling Farce and Why the US Should Declare Bankruptcy – Doug Casey, LewRockwell.com
* The US federal government has raised the so-called debt ceiling 104 times since 1944.
* Can they reduce the debt ceiling or the amount of debt? Or even slow down its growth at this point? No. The situation is beyond redemption because most US government expenditures go to pay entitlements—Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps, and numerous other types of welfare.
* Doug Casey: I know it sounds outrageous to propose the US government default on its national debt. Of course, they don’t think it will ever be necessary because, as several high-level government officials have pointed out, they can just print money to pay off the debt. However, I disagree.