Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Special Guest Interview Continued: Sonya Hightower-LaBosco, Executive Director Air Marshal National Council – airmarshalnc.com
* Why Were No Federal Air Marshals Deployed on UA Flight 2609? – They were sitting on the ground to follow J6)!
* Regarding the recent security incident onboard United Airlines flight 2609 from Los Angeles to Boston. During this March 5, 2023 flight, a male suspect allegedly said he was taking control of the aircraft then charged towards the cockpit. He further attempted to stab the flight crew and threatened to kill everyone onboard.
* This incident is one of many serious breaches of our aviation security to occur recently.
* Last November onboard a JetBlue flight from Salt Lake City to New York, a man held a knife to the throat of a female passenger and threatened to kill her.
United Airlines flight 2609 is yet another wake up call that our aircraft and flight crews are not protected because our FAMs are not being allowed to do their job.
* Letter to DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction!
* TSA Needs to Improve Management of the Quiet Skies Program.
* South West Border Deployments.
* Request for New Leadership in FAMs.
* Infectious diseases a rising threat among migrants at southern border!
* Michael Yon: Who is crossing the Darien Gap and why?