* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Happy Memorial Day, The commitment, courage, and sacrifice of those who gave their lives to secure freedom for their fellow citizens should never be taken for granted. For too many, the upcoming Memorial Day weekend will signify little more than the beginning of summer, a day off work, and cookouts – Tim Wildmon, President, American Family Association – AFA.net
* Sadly, honoring fallen heroes is not commonplace any longer, and unless future generations are taught that their freedom was purchased at a great price, the true meaning of Memorial Day itself may become nothing more than a memory.
* May God continue to bless America on behalf of those who gave their lives for her.
* Please take time with family and friends on this Memorial Day to reflect on the cost of freedom and our responsibility to defend and promote it.
* We The People Need To Learn To Reject Slice At A Time Communism!
* Summer starts – should gals go sexy or modest? – Larry Tomczak urges biblical standards for clothing pleasing to God – WND.com
* Short shorts? Bikinis? Sprayed-on yoga pants? Does it really matter as temperatures rise and summer starts?
* “Dear sisters, as summer approaches, it is so important to be mindful of your clothing choices. Please prioritize dressing modestly in the fear of God, and being considerate of your brothers in Christ.”
* Let’s help our young women learn to discern the deception of pop culture advocating “empowerment.” Remember, modest attire starts in the heart, not a dress code. Let’s focus on the abundant life Jesus promised!
* Let’s ask: “Who dictates my wardrobe – worldly magazines, movies and models, or the Word of God, which calls me to be (as a woman): 1. feminine, 2. modest, 3. appropriate?
* “Bikinis are closer to nudity than swimwear. Women, please cover up – especially Christian women. Sisters, be mindful of the conscience of your brothers in the Lord. If you cause your brother to sin, you played a part.”
* Scripture clearly reveals the direction Jesus gave us to never “look on a woman to lust after her” (Matt. 5:28)