* Video: Exposing the DC Swamp! – James O’Keefe Founder and CEO O’Keefe Media Group.
O’Keefe: The source of our investigation spoke of “sex parties” and blackmail tied to political leverage . . . all to secure votes. When members of Congress have dirt on each other, they tend to fall in line with the establishment and become lackeys for powerful hands in Washington – Former Congressman Madison Cawthorne confirmed: “That’s something I experienced firsthand.”
* James O’Keefe, Founder and CEO O’Keefe Media Group, Truth, Justice, Impact – OkeefeMediaGroup.com
We’re not beholden to advertisers or ANY interests that will silence or dilute our reporting.
I have an unspoken agreement between you and a small group of other Americans who support my work. It’s simple: you support our reporting and truth in our integrity, and we work tirelessly to expose the truth.
* REPORT: 137 Abortion clinics have been SHUT DOWN since Roe v. Wade was overturned in 2022, More and more states ban all or most abortion services – Laura Harris, NaturalNews.com
Abortion has effectively been abolished across a vast swath of America, spanning 2,000 miles from the Texas border to West Virginia. A block of 10 states, primarily in the South but also including states like the Dakotas and Idaho, have successfully implemented near-total bans on abortion at all stages of pregnancy, with limited exceptions.
Fourteen states currently have laws that ban all or most abortions, and available data suggests that these pro-life laws could potentially eliminate an estimated 200,000 abortions annually.
These 14 states, which accounted for approximately 110,000 abortions per year before the overturning of Roe v. Wade, have witnessed a drastic reduction in abortion numbers. Abortion rates have plummeted to below 10 per month since the reversal, leading to the closure of numerous abortion facilities and a shift in the reproductive landscape.
Birth data reflects the efficacy of these pro-life measures, with Texas experiencing a notable 4.7 percent increase in births last year. Reports also indicate that women in states with abortion bans are increasingly choosing life, often with the support of pro-life pregnancy centers.
* Trump’s PACs Spent Roughly $50M on Legal Expenses in 2023 – NYT.
* Roy Moore is awarded $8.2M in a defamation suit – NPR – A Democratic-aligned super PAC is ordered to pay Roy Moore $8.2M in a defamation suit – AUGUST 13, 2022 The Associated Press.