Podcast: Play in new window | Download (19.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
Donald Trump has yet to unveil his tax plan!
However in his 2011 Book: “Time to Get Tough – Making America #1 Again”!
he laid out a plan to completely transform the tax code with a uniform proposal for all Americans to pay lower taxes!
Trump’s revenue prescription, which he labeled his 1-5-10-15 income tax plan!
In the book, Trump wrote that his plan is so simple, it could eliminate the need for accountants and tax preparers!
Those making up to $30,000 will pay 1 percent!
Income from $30,000 to $100,000 is assessed a flat 5 percent tax!
$100,000 to $1 million income will be taxed at 10 percent!
$1 million or above will be taxed 15 percent!
In the book, Trump offered a five-point economic plan “that encourages growth, savings, and investment.”!
1. Abolish the estate or “death” tax!
2. Lower tax rates on capital gains and dividends!
3. Lowering the U.S. corporate tax rate from 39 percent to zero to help create jobs!
4. Punish companies that outsource jobs overseas with a 20 percent tax hike!
5. The 1-5-10-15 income tax plan for all Americans!