* It’s official: Over 1.5M families are boycotting Target – American Family Association
* O’Reilly’s Fox News da\tesys are over, he thinks it’s a sad sign of the times
* Fox News Will Replace O’Reilly With Tucker Carlson
* Utah Congressman Jason Chaffetz Will Not Seek Re-Election
* UC Berkeley, cancels scheduled speech by author Ann Coulter. Aadministrators say they could not let Ms. Coulter speak because of active security threats.Ann Claims she will ‘definitely’ speak at Berkeley next week.
* Fox News reported Gov. study subjects include gay sex in Argentina bars, for $400,000 the gambling habits of monkeys, for $171,000.
Another “baaaad idea” was the plan to spend $6 million on a goat-mating project.
Report the Defense Department didn’t bother to seek refunds for unused airline flight tickets worth some $100 million.
The Washington Times spotlighted a “study to determine why many lesbians are overweight,” which cost taxpayers $3M.
* Boeing To Layoff Hundreds Of US-Based Engineers – Robert Donachie
* NSA To Sponsor A Summer Camp For Teen Girls Posted By – Eric Lieberman