* Hackers use tools stolen from NSA in worldwide cyber attack
The international “ransomware” cyberattack has so far hit more than 100,000 organizations in at least 150 countries.
Experts say it’s nothing compared to what will be coming if companies and governments don’t make major fixes.
This is already believed to be the biggest online extortion attack ever recorded, disrupting computers that run factories, banks, government agencies and transport systems in nations as diverse as the U.S., Russia, Ukraine , Brazil, Spain and India.
* Sam and Curt Openly Call to Abolish the Unconstitutional Criminal NSA, IRS
* NSA has total access via Microsoft Windows – WND.com Jun 23, 2013
* Trump: Just not possible for my team to be accurate in press briefings
Will Trump really drop daily press briefings?
* The White House Won’t Confirm Or Deny If There Are Recording Devices In The Oval Office
* Will The New FBI Director Prosecute Hillary Clinton? – Not!