* US Pentagon Lost Track Of Nearly A Billion Dollars Of Arms Sent To Iraq
* Ben Carson: calling poverty ‘a state of mind.
* Ben Carson: “If everybody had a mother like mine, nobody would be in poverty,” Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson told SiriusXM on Wednesday.
“I think poverty to a large extent is also a state of mind,”
* The winner of Miss Black Texas 2016 Carmen Ponder is alleging assault, wrongful arrest, and official corruption against a Texas police chief and other officers – Newser
* Ron Paul: If you agree, please sign your “END FED ED” petition IMMEDIATELY.
* FTC Leads Way on Regulatory Reforms – Pete Sepp
* A simplified, more unified safety net with fewer programs could save billions with little to no reduction in compassion. – Forbes
* Maybe Trump’s Budget Can Start A Conversation About A Modern Safety Net?
* Twitter suspends news agency WND.com for Seth Rich report – Bob Unruh
* Bombshell: Donna Brazile warned off private eye on Seth Rich murder
* Black Lives Matter Honored With ‘Peace Prize from Sydney Peace Foundation – Amber Randall
* Kellogg Community College Sued After Arresting Students For Distributing Constitutions – Rob Shimshock