* Whitehouse Calls Out Republicans for Secret Health Care Bill.
* Skittles ditches rainbow to give LGBT pride ‘center stage’ – Associated Press.
* Ted Nugent, after GOP shooting: No more ‘hateful rhetoric’
* New York Times Apologizes for Article Rehashing False Claims against Palin.
* Jesse Benn, journalist for the criminal left Huffington Post not only failed to condemn the shooting, but advised future shooters to make more organized and therefore more effective attacks on conservatives and Trump supporters.
This followed the Post pulling another article from its website that directly called for the assassination of President Trump.
* In Indianapolis a man was shot at while driving his pickup truck with a “Make America Great Again” and an American flag.
* In Charlotte, North Carolina a woman reported that she was mocked and harassed by employees at a Starbucks when she was buying a cup of coffee while wearing a Trump T-shirt. The incident was confirmed by several other customers and Starbucks has apologized.
* More Unnamed Sources Used by New York Times.
* Ken Starr Says No Obstruction Case.
* Russian Probe Uncovers Questions About Loretta Lynch.
* The Department of Energy is closing its Office of International Climate and Technology and eliminating 11 staff positions.
* Historically black college Missouri’s Harris-Stowe State University, must pay white professor nearly $5 million for racial discrimination.
* Al Gore: God Wants Us To Fight Global Warming – Michael Bastasch.
* Moody’s: Number of distressed retailers tops total during financial crisis – USA Today.
* Amazon is buying Whole Foods in a deal valued at $13.7B.
* Why are we taxed so much? – Bill Federer.