* WND Exclusive: Trump Faces Rebellion From More Than 267 Mayors – ‘What they are saying is, screw the federal government’.
* Sarah Palin filed a defamation lawsuit against The New York Times, saying the newspaper published a statement about her that it ‘knew to be false.
* Four Major Journalistic Retractions From CNN This Month Alone – Forced to apologize.
* Three CNN Journalists Resign After Botched Story on Trump-Russia Connections.
* Fed-up media launch assault on ‘lying’ media – WND.com.
* Judge Napolitano: former AG Lynch Could Face 5-10 Years In Prison. Senate probes improper communication between former AG and Debbie Wasserman Schult – Infowars.com.
* Senate forced to delay a vote on legislation to dismantle the Affordable Care Act, dashing hopes of passing the bill before Congress adjourns for the July Fourth recess.
* GOP waffling on abortion ban? – Liberty Counsel Action.
* BMW will add 1,000 jobs and invest $600 million in its plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
* five years after hitting 1B monthly users-Facebook announced it has now hit 2B monthly users, TechCrunch reports.
That makes it the largest social media network in the world; USA Today notes it now has a bigger “population” than any country.
* Google and Facebook Earn About 50% Of All Global Ad Dollars.
* DHS to Start Building Border Wall Prototypes This Summer in the San Diego area – Ron Nixon.
* A Florida handyman Karlos Cashe was held in jail for three months because police mistook drywall powder for cocaine, WFTV reports.
* A Good Samaritan was branded a child predator and had his photo plastered across social media over the weekend, all because he tried to help a lost child.
an investigation revealed the Good Samaritan was indeed trying to help, as at least one independent witness had seen him trying to locate the parents, police say.
Officers also confirmed the man, who has two children of his own, was at the game visiting friends, who were off-duty police officers.
The man, declined to press charges related to the assault, tells NBC Miami he has left town with his family in fear.