* Fact Check: Did Donald Trump Jr. Commit Treason?
* The Knight First Amendment Institute at Columbia University is suing President Donald Trump for blocking users from his @realDonaldTrump account, arguing the practice infringes on First Amendment rights.
The suit, also names White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer and Dan Scavino, the president’s director of social media, is brought on behalf of seven Twitter users.
* Are you ready for Facebook Messenger ads? – USA Today.
* Hillary Clinton is on Twitter advertising “nasty woman” t-shirts, proceeds from the sales go to Planned Parenthood.
The shirts are being sold by TBS, the network that hosts “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee,” a political comedy show. “Support Samantha Bee & Planned Parenthood & buy a Nasty Woman t-shirt! Clinton wrote.
* House Proposed EPA Budget Cuts 80% Less Than Trump Requested – Michael Bastasch.
* Republicans Say It Will Take YEARS To Confirm Trump Nominees – DailyCaller.com.
* House GOP Adds $1.6B To DHS Budget For Trump’s Border Wall.
* Education Dept: 90% Of Sexual Assault Accusations Are The Result Of Regret And Drunk Sex – DailyCaller.com.
* Bay Area Rapid Transit says showing crime videos would be racist.
* US judge orders documents sealed in case against FBI agent.
* Washington man mailed fake bomb, severed finger to IRS, authorities say.
* Why Is GOP-Led Arizona Stonewalling Trump’s Voter Fraud Commission?
* Suddenly everyone gets ‘biblical’ in hot U.S. Senate race.
* Drain the scandal swamp: Fox News’ Eric Bolling spills secrets on D.C. – Greg Corombos.
* Judge in hot water for ‘sexting bailiff, popping pills’ – Alicia Powe.
* After beach stunt, Christie auditioning for WFAN sports radio gig.