* Why the Post Office Gives Amazon Special Delivery – A Citigroup analysis finds each box gets a $1.46 subsidy. It’s like a gift card from Uncle Sam!
* Online Publishers Try Reducing Ads to Boost Revenue – Taking a ‘less is more’ approach with ads across their sites – Jack Marshall.
* State Department spent more than $15,000 on 20 rooms in Trump’s new Vancouver hotel for the grand opening ceremony – Keith Griffith Dailymail.com.
New report marks first evidence of State Department spending at Trump hotel.
Specific room rates paid by the State Department were not revealed in the heavily redacted expense reports obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request.
* The Hidden Tragedy of Entitlements: What a 12-Year Welfare Abuser Says About Finding a Job – Kyle Becker.
* ‘We’re losing more people to the sweets than to the streets’: Why two black pastors are suing Coca-Cola – Caitlin Dewey.
* Kellyanne Conway Crosses Out ‘Collusion’ to Prove There’s No Collusion During her appearance Wednesday on ‘Hannity’.
* Seattle Creates Local Income Tax.