* Guest: Richard Mack – CSPOA.org – TheFreedomCoalition.com.
* Sen Rand Paul Slams Asset Forfeiture As ‘Unconstitutional.
* Maxine Waters: I’ll Run For President If Millennials Want Me To
* US Postal Service Breaks Election Laws To Support Hillary, Media Silent – Will Ricciardella.
The big three networks ignored a report Wednesday uncovering violations of federal law committed by the U.S. Postal Service.
The investigation found that 97 letter carriers took time off, sometimes weeks, to take part in the union’s (AFL-CIO) Labor 2016 program , canvassing, making phone calls and working on other get-out-the-vote efforts to help elect Clinton and other pro-labor candidates,” according the Washington Post.
* Tebow cites comfort as reason for recent surge.
* Food Stamp Use Falls to Lowest Level in Seven Years.