* Trump is nominating former Utah governor Jon Huntsman a seasoned diplomat to be U.S. ambassador to Russia.
* Trump Warns Republicans.
Republican lawmakers in Congress will only have themselves to blame if they loose their seats in the 2018 mid-terms.
* Former Attorney General Eric Holder Says Trump Cannot Fire Special Counsel.
Other tweets were quick to point out that Holder had been found in contempt of Congress.
* Were Trump to fire the special counsel, it might result in impeachment proceedings against him.
* More Freedom in Texas?
Texas Governor Greg Abbott is inviting Americans who want less government in their lives to move to Texas.
In an interview with Glen Beck, Governor Abbott pointed out that the state legislature meets every other year. So there is less government involvement in people’s lives.
Texas is one of eight states that does not have an income tax.
* Sean Spicer Steps Aside.
* Media in Frenzy Over Trump/Putin Secret Meeting.
* Scaramucci Vows to End White House Leaks.
* New IRS Documents Uncovered Show Extend of the Agency Efforts to Silence Conservatives.
* Trump Goes on Offense, Makes Huge Demand – Conservative-Daily.