* Wells Fargo opened millions of accounts that customers didn’t want. Now the company is being accused of signing up hundreds of thousands of customers for auto insurance they didn’t need, NPR reports.
* NAACP issues travel advisory for Missouri – CNN.
* Authorities plead with teens to stop jumping from Texas bridges.
* Trump’s treasury secretary wants debt-ceiling hike – Does Trump?
* WHAT WORKS How San Francisco Saved Its Public Housing By Getting Rid of It – Ethan Epstein.
The wealthy city couldn’t afford to make its public housing livable, so it turned it over to private owners. No one’s happier than the residents.
This shift from public oversight to private management is one of the most dramatic and consequential reform efforts in the tortured, seven-decade history of public housing in the United States.
* Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr says he heard God’s voice, saved 3 lives – Chelsea Schilling.
In the video, Carr explains why he believes it’s so important to be obedient to God, especially when the personal stakes are high.
* Al Gore: Energy Hog.