* Rebranded Hillary Clinton Sets Her Sights On The Pulpit – Thomas Phippen.
* Chaffetz BLASTS DOJ: No More Press Conferences On Leakers “Until You Have Some People In Handcuffs”. Classified information seems to be flowing quite freely from Obama holdovers.
* A University of Georgia professor has adopted a “stress reduction policy” that will allow students to select their own grades if they “feel unduly stressed”.
* 11 California counties have more registered voters than eligible voters – Joe Wilson.
* GOP Sued for Failure to Overturn Obamacare.
* Free Health Care in Canada is a Myth – LibertyNewsDaily.com.
* Pentagon Planning more War Games.
* Sleeping less than six hours a night is as bad as binge drinking and severely damages your brain, study finds.
* Alexa to the rescue? Not quite yet, but probably soon – USA Today.
The Amazon Echo connected speaker isn’t set up to make emergency phone calls because of regulatory rules that insist that devices must have the ability to receive incoming calls.
* Maxine Waters Won’t Rule Out All-Black Party – Amber Athey.