* Los Angeles Pays $1.3B to Illegals in Two Years.
* Miami-Dade complied with Trump to change its ‘sanctuary’ status. It worked – Douglas Hanks.
* Chicago announced it was suing the Trump administration over an expected loss of federal funds over the city’s policies on immigration enforcement, which includes not honoring federal detention requests.
* Feds warned Google now tracking in-store purchases – WND.com.
* Mike Pence Disputes New York Times Report.
* Airbnb Cancels Bookings For Anyone Attending ‘Unite The Right’ Rally – Phillip Stucky.
An alt-right rally planned in a Charlottesville, Va., park Saturday is a follow-up to protests in May against the removal of Confederate statues.