* In his new book, James DiNicolantonio claims salt could make us healthier. But experts have condemned the advice as potentially dangerous – TheSaltFix.com.
Salt is necessary and good for us. Eating more salt will reduce the amount of sugar in our diet and help us lose weight. Low-salt diets may be causing brittle bones and memory loss, more salt could fix diabetes, he claims. “Instead of ignoring your salt cravings, you should give in to them.
* 30 Senate Republicans defending Democratic Obstruction – AFA Action.
These Republicans oppose a conservative agenda that includes repealing Obamacare, funding the border wall, defunding sanctuary cities, passing Kate’s Law, defunding Planned Parenthood, and applying the Hyde Amendment to ensure federal tax dollars do not fund abortion.
It is time for America to abolish the 60-vote Senate rule to end the filibuster.
* Chuck Norris endorses Justice Roy Moore in Alabama Senate race – Dylan Stafford.
* Coulter: Trump Got Your Tongue, Media?
* Investigators for the special counsel leading the Russia inquiry executed a search warrant late last month at the home of Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul J. Manafort, for tax documents and foreign banking records.
* The ACLU filed a lawsuit to defend Milo Yiannopoulos’ freedom of speech.
The ACLU published two articles explaining its decision to fight on behalf of the conservative firebrand against the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority’s restrictions on controversial advertising. Ads for Yiannopoulos’ new book, “Dangerous,” were initially posted in Metro stations and subway cars, but were later removed.
* Trump Shocks Alabama Republicans by Endorsing Luther Strange – New York Magazine.
* Betsy DeVos said that she “should have decried much more forcefully the ravages of racism in this country.
DeVos walked back a comment she made in February in which she suggested that historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) were “pioneers” of school choice.