* Protesters gathered in North Carolina tore down a 97-year-old Confederate statue in front of a cheering crowd. Police officers filmed the toppling of the statue. No arrests were made.
* ACLU of Virginia Response to Governor’s Allegations that ACLU is Responsible for Violence in Charlottesville.
Let’s be clear: our lawsuit challenging the city to act constitutionally did not cause violence.
“We asked the city to adhere to the U.S. Constitution and ensure people’s safety at the protest. It failed to do so. In our system, the city makes the rules and the courts enforce them. Our role is to ensure that the system works the same for everyone.
* Trump In 2000: David Duke Is ‘A Bigot, A Racist, A Problem’!
* Donald Trump’s first presidential pardon might go to Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
* EXCLUSIVE: Obama Holdovers Still In Dozens Of Key National Security Council Jobs – DailyCaller.com.