* Guest: Kevin Blake – FL Director CSPOA.org.
* Trump Pledges $1M Of Personal Money To Harvey Relief.
* J.J. Watt Stunned as His Hurricane Harvey Fundraiser Passes a HUGE Milestone – $8.5M!
Watt himself started off by donating $100,000 to the fundraiser on Sunday.
* TX Governor Abbott signed a proclamation declaring this Sunday, September 3, as a day of prayer in Texas.
The governor called on Texans to pray “as one united people for the future of this state, and future of this country; for healing and for hope, for rebuilding, and for the next great generation of Texans.”
“It’s important that we remember that the greatest power that exists is the power of God, and the way that God can touch and move all of our lives,” said Abbott.
* Sam Calls on Trump to Follow Gov. Abbott’s Lead and Declare a National Day of Prayer!
* Watch out for Hurricane Harvey scams – USA Today.
* Trumped! Press Can.t Turn Hurricane Harvey into Katrina – Joseph Farah.
* Harvey Victims Face Numerous Possible Health Problems – LibertyNewsDaily.com.
* FBI protecting Hillary Clinton.
* James Comey Drafted Statement Clearing Hillary Before Interviewing Key Witnesses – Chuck Ross.
* Fox Will Experiment With 6-Second TV Ads During N.F.L. Games.
* Glenn Beck’s Media Empire Implodes With Layoffs, Ex-Employee Calls Him ‘Professionally Bipolar – Betsy Rothstein DailyCaller.com.
* David Clarke submitted his resignation as Milwaukee County sheriff. It is not yet clear why Clarke decided to resign.