* Steely Dan co-founder, guitarist and bassist Walter Becker died Sunday at 67.
* Irma is now a category 4 storm and is expected to strengthen as it plows through the Caribbean.
FL gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency in all 67 counties.
* Southeast Idaho, north Utah hit with dozens of earthquakes.
* Sen. candidate Judge Roy Moore is planning to challenge the status quo if elected.
Moore “intends to seek out impeachment of judges—even U.S. Supreme Court Justices—when they overstep their bounds.”
* Trump Gives Feds A 2% Pay Raise In New Plan.
* California Governor to Collude With Russians.
* CA Gov. Jerry Brown declared a state of emergency for Los Angeles County after the largest fire in the city’s history began to rage out of control.
* Hollywood Movie Industry in Downward Spiral.
* Leonardo DiCaprio, Ellen DeGeneres and Sandra Bullock have all three pledged $1million of their own money to Harvey relief efforts.
* John Kelly Is Hiding Daily Caller Stories From Trump -Alex Pfeiffer.
The Donald wants to know where his Daily Caller articles are, according to The New York Times.