* Harvey and Irma Schluter have been married for 75 years. He turned 104 in July; she will be 93 in November.
* Tsunami warnings were issued for Mexico and several Central American nations after a massive 8.2 earthquake off Mexico’s southern coast struck just before midnight Thursday.
* New evidence backs Trump vote-fraud claim – WND.com.
* Equifax, Inc. is one of the largest credit reporting agencies in the world and has acknowledged that up to 143 million customers in the United States have had their information stolen in a massive cyber-attack.
This includes names, addresses, birth dates, social security numbers, and driver’s license numbers.
The stock in the company is crashing.
Three senior Equifax executives sold shares worth almost $1.8M days after the security intrusion was detected.
* 47 big-name conservatives warn media on SPLC’s ‘hit list’ – Bob Unruh.
* Trial that will decide fate of Kentucky’s last abortion clinic begins.
* Betrayal: GOP and Democrats Teaming Up to Fully Fund Planned Parenthood.