* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org.
* Utah GOP Appeal to Tenth Circuit Court: Right to Assemble and Choose Its Nominees.
The court will hear oral arguments from legal counsel representing the Utah Republican Party which sued the state of Utah over the right to assemble and choose its nominees as it wishes.
the US Constitution “shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government.”
* Ron Paul Column on Rand Paul Amendment to Repeal the Authorization of Force.
“The first step toward rebalancing the separation of powers is for Congress to re-assert its authority and responsibility for declaring war. To this point, Congress has preferred to transfer its war responsibility to the president.
“The second step, once Congress understands its obligations, is to convince our representatives that war was not designed to be the first choice in foreign policy, but rather to be the last resort when we are under attack or when a direct attack is imminent!
Ron Paul: “We should have a strong president. Strong enough to RESIST the temptation of taking power that a president shouldn’t have.”
* Trump’s UN Speech: the Swamp’s Wine in an “America First!’ Bottle – James George.
James characterizes Trump’s speech as two different speeches, one rhetorical and one substantive.
He concludes that the would-be swamp drainer has lost, and that the swamp has won. Sobering.
* Davy Crockett Story: Not Yours to Give.
Horatio Bunce is a striking example of responsible citizenship.