* Trump’s Inaugural Committee to Donate $3M to Hurricane Relief.
The money will be divided equally among three groups — the American Red Cross, the Salvation Army and Samaritan’s Purse.
* Is it time To Boycott The NFL?
* Merchant Marine Act of 1920 – Also Known as the Jones Act.
* Administration Not Willing to Waive Jones Act.
The Jones Act is a 100 year-old law that requires that cargo shipments between U.S. ports only take place on American-made and operated vessels.
In his private business, the president worked closely with unions. He courted the union vote in his campaign. Waiving the Jones Act would have political consequences for the president.
* Yes, Puerto Rico really is part of United States?
* Puerto Rico Tax Incentives – Learn more about Act 20 and 22.
* Amazon announces new $99 Echo – Many other Products.