* Ron Paul: Cut, Don’t Reform Taxes – The tax cuts need to be matched with spending cuts.
* Supporters admit that it will increase the deficit by $2.2T.
* The inflation tax is the worst of all taxes because it is hidden and regressive.
* Joel Skousen: Meaningful Tax Reform Won’t Happen.
Frankly, I have my doubts the Republicans will be able to get any meaningful tax reform passed at all. They can’t get past that wall of Democrats and liberal Republicans who are the majority in Congress.
* YouTube Targeting Conservative Groups.
* 50+ Dead, 400+ Injured in Mass Shooting – Largest ever in the US.
Stephen Paddock, has been identified as the gunman.
Police confronted Paddock on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel-casino Sunday night.
Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Paddock is believed to be the lone shooter. Police said he lived in Mesquite, Nevada, which is located outside of Las Vegas.
* Bank Teller Rips Off Homeless Man – LibertyNewsDaily.com.
* HHS Secretary Strikes Out, Media Celebrates health secretary Tom Price’s Resignation.
* Berkeley Antifa Are Targeting, Intimidating And Stalking College Republicans – Ian Miles.