* New Unlimited Listen Live LNR Number: 605.781.9817.
* Alexa and the Vanishing AM/FM Radio.
* Las Vegas Shooter’s Home Burglarized During Police Investigation – How Convenient!
* ABC News has another tidbit by way of sources: That as a perk due to his casino spending, Paddock was given access to the hotel’s service elevator.
* Trump nominates Kirstjen Nielsen to replace John Kelly as Department of Homeland Security.
Nielsen is an attorney and cybersecurity expert who served in the Transportation Security Administration and on the White House Homeland Security Council under the second President Bush. She was Kelly’s second in command at both the White House and DHS.
* Boy? Scouts announce plans to admit girls into the Cub Scouts starting next year – Will enable girls to earn rank of Eagle Scout.
* Report claims that Bill and Hillary Clinton haven’t spoken with each other in months, and are only communicating through friends and lawyers.