* Trump doubles down on “fake news,” suggesting the possibility of revoking licenses for “partisan” network news outlets.
* Wildfires becoming the deadliest and most destructive in California history could gain momentum and erase modest gains firefighters have made.
* On the Front Lines, Wildfires Burn ‘Faster Than Firefighters Can Run’.
* Cord-Cutters Sap AT&T’s TV Business – Telecom giant suffers the third consecutive quarterly drop in its video subscriber base.
* Google and Its Partners Will Issue Refunds to Advertisers Over Fake Traffic.
* Facebook Execs Have Donated To Lawmakers On Congressional Intel Committees This Year.
* AOL will discontinue its Instant Messenger platform on December 15.
* RIP Windows 10 Mobile: Microsoft finally admits its troubled operating system is dead.
* Never Believe Anything Until It’s Officially Denied.
The inspector general of the Treasury Department said that it is investigating allegations that the Treasury’s “intelligence division has been illegally looking at private financial records of U.S. citizens.”.
* NY Times “Conservative” Calls For Abolishing Second Amendment.