* ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Hit New Season Low.
* On N.F.L. Thanksgiving Menu: Six-Second Ads.
* Dr. Kelli Ward. Turns out that Kelli is a liberty person, in the mold of Thomas Massie of Kentucky.
* Housing and business are booming in Utah, and the state is growing. Limiting growth in Utah is our water supply,” said Gov. Gary Herbert.
* Roger Stone has been suspended from Twitter -and he says it’s a move that the site will bitterly regret. “They will soon learn they have bitten off more than they can chew,”
Stone plans to bring an antitrust case against Twitter, and he knows “a little bit about generating publicity.
“I am advised I have a very strong legal case,” he says. “Twitter wants to avoid being regulated like a utility. No one has been willing to file the antitrust case. I am.
* California clears first hurdle to breaking into three states.
* Hillary Clinton: Anyone Who Accepts Roy Moore’s ‘Bigotry and Hatred’ Should Be Held Accountable.