* Trump’s nominee to lead the Federal Reserve, Jerome Powell, has said that he’s against the controversial “Audit the Fed” legislation.
* Fed Chair Janet Yellen: Rates have to rise to prevent ‘boom-bust’ economy.
* Brown University to allow students to ‘self-identify’ as persons of color.
* ESPN eliminating 150 production, tech jobs in latest cuts.
** Hospital charges $1,877 to pierce 5-year-old’s ears in example of health care waste.
* Professional BMX rider from Idaho leaves major sponsor for religious reasons.
* US regulator says Silicon Valley is threat to internet.
* You look like an angel! Melania unveils the first Trump Christmas White House – and gets the ultimate compliment from one of her young guests.
* What Actually Happened To $6M Raised To Fight Ebola – Money was slated to help several countries in Africa.
* How Ketogenic Diets Curb Inflammation in the Brain.