* Bannon returns to his Sirius XM talk radio show, an outlet with 32 million subscribers, that he had hosted before joining Mr. Trump’s campaign.
The Breitbart show airs on the Patriot channel on Sirius.
* YouTube to cut access to Amazon Devices and Fire TV.
* YouTube hiring more people to help curb videos that violate its policies.
* Bloomberg, Reuters Report More Fake News? White House Denies Trump Records Subpoenaed.
“We confirmed that the news reports [that] the special counsel had subpoenaed financial records related to the president are completely false,” Sanders told reporters at the daily briefing.
* ABC News was forced to retract a report Friday by Brian Ross that Trump, while a candidate, directed Flynn to contact the Russians. ABC has suspended Ross for a month and barred him from reporting on Trump.
* John Conyers rep. MI, forced to step down, over sexual miss conduct endorsed his son to take his seat.
* Republican Sen. Jeff Flake, Donates $100 to Democrat Doug Jones in his Senate race against Roy Moore in Alabama.
Flake is backing the opposite-party candidate in the crucial race. The Arizona senator tweeted an image of his check, and the Hill calls attention to the subject line of “Country over Party.
* Charlottesville Police Feared Antifa Would Attack Them With Cement, Fentanyl – Liam Clancy.
* Violent Extremists Started Infamous Charlottesville Parking Garage Fight.hh