* Pharmacy Owner in Ohio Opens Fire On Robbers Who Threatened Him – Nick Givas.
* Andrew Finch of Kansas was killed by police as the result of “swatting,” wherein one person calls in a fictional threat at another’s address as a prank.
* Hillary Clinton won the title of woman Americans most admire-for the 22nd time, per a Gallup poll.
* Trump Matches Obama End Of First Year 46% Approve, 53% Disapprove.
* The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has been working for nearly a decade to bring down Hezbollah’s $1B drug ring.
* New evidence shows that Barack Obama was helping to protect them.
* Sign petition thanking President Trump for pro-life victories in 2017 – AFA.
* Amazon Will Buy Target This Year, Gene Munster Predicts.
* Oil-Rich Venezuela Is Out Of Gasoline.
* MICHELE BACHMANN EYES FRANKEN’S SENATE SEAT – ‘The question is should it be me? Should it be now?’ – Washington Examinner.
* Victims of a pervert, 30 years apart.
* A team of University of Utah researchers has been awarded a $10M grant from the U.S Department of Defense to study an unlikely subject: snails.
* Sen. Lee Suggests Killing ‘Unconstitutional’ CONSUMER ‘Watchdog’ – ‘It’s not even accountable to Congress for the way it spends money’.